Today begins my first blog entry.
Two of my fans think I have a nack for writing fancy highcoos so rather then "lolligaggin" around, I figured I'd listen to their insight.
Incidentally-my mother thinks the Cronin family invented the word "lolligag". She would
3 things my blog will cover ALOT and three things you will come to know like your for yourself.....
1-My family-
Mom=she's a bunny
Dad=he's a weasle
My bro=I call him Chardy, hes 84% bunny with weasle features on the face (ie: freckles)
Mere and I think that all people look like a few main groupings of animals
A-Bunnies-blond with fair skin
B-Moles-tend to be italian...dark skin darker hair
C-Weasles-freckles with brownish hair--some red heads. Although w/out discussing this with her I might declare them to be a Fox.
C-Bats-these are people from the asian portion of our world
D-Wuzzles--any combo on the above.
one more little bit on this, Bunnies and Moles often mate and create weasles. The mascola's are a perfect example. Marge=Bunny, Ponch is a total Mole and they created three weasles. Just sayin. My family....a Bunny and Weasle had a bunny and a weasle for kids
What is O'Bama?--you tell me. Insight from my listeners?
2-Animals--mostly cats--daily updates on my fat puffalump of a cat named Ty. Again, my mom actually named one of our cats Puffalumps. She's dead--not my mom, the cat. That's how my dad likes to break bad news to us...... Very matter of fact
3-Food. Mainly potatoes
Oh, and I have an issue with spelling. I type fast and sometimes get too tired to go back and fix so deal.
Now let's hold hands and begin this journey together--at times it will feel awkward, at times you may shed a tear, but it will always be real with an air of hilarity I can promise you that.
My very first entry does not include any of the topics I would normally cover (from above).
Instead I chose to turn my latest and greatest life experience into a romance novel complete with a picture montage of which I refer to as.........My Date With The Animal Control Guy.
Frantically she dials, danger lurks around the corner and he is the only one who can satisfy this need. With a sense of urgency he dashes to her, needing to be at her side-to protect her-perhaps to entice her. As he steps out of the car she can only make out from a distance his blond locks and it is all she can do to not run over and caress them. From around the car he appears and presents himself to her in the prestine uniform of which advertises his confidence as it is taper and tucked to accentuate all the right areas allowing for his easy stride. They are brought together by one common love for the genus of species. As he approaches her she studies every component. His face is masculine and mature, his glasses of mirror tint, and again his long blonde hair which she likens to that of Dog the Bounty Hunter. Never before has she seen such a splendid creature-so fervently assembled. The heat between the two is apparent to those around them. Without hesitation, he informs her that any danger she thought she might be in is null. He has come to her rescu but now must retreat. Not quite ready to let go of their time together she engages him in conversation to no avail. Not even her pouty pink lips can keep him here as he has become affraid of what might happen if he stays, affraid of this wild dance of come hither the two have employed ....not allowing himself to act on his thoughts out of respect for her, He must go. She is on the porch soaking every last morsle of him as he glides away and out of her life. She is alone, lost and wondering if god sent this man to be her whole.
Real story: I called animal control because there was a racoon running around here during the day for a few days in a row. Mere was here as was my mom when he arrived. At first I thought it was a woman because all I could see out of the corner of my eye was platinum blond, chrissy from three's company, style hair. But then as he rounded the van I could also make out a beard. The hairstyle is like nothing I've ever seen. It was a hard 70's style mullet but not. He was wearing a uniform WITH a badge that was totally ironed and tucked in perfect. I believe him to be wearing cowboy boots but who the hell knows as I was blinded by the hair. He is one of the most entertaining creatures I've ever seen and as I found staring at him I did take note that I thought he was handsome. He told me, even before he reached the porch, that the racoon was not rabid as it was able to climb trees and if it had rabies would not be up that high and started to leave. But I couldn't let go so I tried to grab for conversation and all that come out was "dont you even want to look at the racoon" and then guided him over to the tree. As he walked away, Mere noticed his hair in the wind hardly moved. Both of us noting it must have been a long blow dry with alot of aqua net.
Did I do good for my first entry? I now need to figure out how to upload pictures for the montage on what he might look like if we smashed them all together. Stay tuned.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ear to ear smile. Hardy laughs...I'm not sure if I like the pristine uniform discription, the genus of species, or the term "null"--
ReplyDelete(still smiling hard)
the wuzzle.
Loving it.....looking forward to what's next.
ReplyDeleteBlog Subjects:
You: Hilarty
Mere: Pictures
Me: Food.
Go figure.
You had me at tomfoolery....
ReplyDelete